Sunday, January 20, 2008

Such a Great Deal $$$$

So yesterday Drew and I decided to take Brinley to the San Diego Zoo. We had been planning it for weeks and it finally made the calendar so when Brinley was still sick with the cold and cough I figured it couldn't hurt to go. So we started our drive and almost made it without traffic. But there was maybe 20 miles left and it was backed up bumper to bumoper. I swear San Diego has the worst traffic because you don't move an inch. So Drew and I decided that we'd get off and go back towards the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Even though we switched plans it still worked out great because a year membership to both the Zoo and Wild Animal Park only cost $79.00 for both Drew and I and you get tons of discount coupons and 2 free guest passes. The cost for general admission into the park is $28 a person so for $12 dollars more a person you can't go wrong. Even though our little Brinley was sick she still had a blast. She especially loved the Giraffe's and Monkey's and of course POPCORN!! There's lots to see and do for the little kids it was great. I can't wait for next time when we hopefully get to go to the Zoo if traffic permits. But if you don't have a pass you should check into it...it's a great deal! Then because it's just too funny to pass up I had to post a picture of Landon wearing my high heels. He was over playing with Brinley last week and LOVED getting into my closet full of shoes. He cracks me up as he was wearing them the whole time going down the slide with them and chasing Brinley around. Sorry Frank I had to do it!

Brinley and Drew looking at the huge pond of ducks
Brinley would not leave the ducks we we're there forever
Despite being sick she NEEDED her popcorn
This kept her happy for quite awhile
Landon wearing MY shoes!

4 comments:

rocketmom said...

So cute! I hope Miss Brinley is starting to feel better. I wish Brooklyn was there to go to the zoo with her...they would have so much fun! We need to talk soon! Hope all is well. Cute pics!

Unknown said...

We'll have to go to the zoo next time you guys go! Love the picture of Landon in the high heels! My dad is getting worried because he keeps asking to go to the mall!

Braden and Jodee said...

Welcome to blogging! Cute pictures :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Ted and Amanda said...

Wild Animal Park is my favorite! Love the heels Landon :)