Friday, September 19, 2008

Labor Day Visit!!

I know this is late I'm trying to get up-to-date on all my posts...I'm almost there. Over labor day weekend my family came down to visit everyone minus Sara (we missed you) and of course Scott (who is still on his mission home in Dec:) Brinley was in heaven having everyone here to shower and I mean SHOWER her with attention. That girl is so spoiled she's not going to like having to share her time with her baby brother when he comes! It's going to be quite a rude awakening. We had a blast going to the beach for a picnic dinner, swimming at the pool (in San Diego), hanging out together and of course watching Matt play soccer. Which his team took away gold at the tournament...We're very proud! All in all it was a fun trip! Thanks again Family:)



Brinley and Papa Walker Digging in the sand



Just the three of us!



Brinley hanging out with her Uncles!!



Brinley celebrating her Birthday for the 3rd time!!



Brinley with her new goggles swimming with Dad!



Brinley on her Uncle Tanner's shoulders!



Brinley and Uncle Matt taking a little rest!




Brinley became an honorary member of the team!



Sick Snakes!!!



Begging for string cheese with the dogs!

2 comments:

britni said...

Okay I am laughing so hard at the last picture were she is begging with the dogs! That is so funny! The sand pictures are so sweet too! I miss little miss Brinley! Give her hugs and kisses from us!

Holly said...

so cute. how are you feeling being pregnant? Sick or feeling good?