Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beach in the Winter???

Yep....that's right it was a beautiful sunny day in the mid 70's at the beach last Saturday! Brinley loved playing in the sand and getting buried, Drew loved that he could surf, I loved that I got out of the house and Dylan loved sleeping the afternoon away in the stroller! So everyone was happy and had a great day! I just can't believe the weather it's crazy how we're at the beach in the winter!!! I guess that's one reason why we pay crazy bucks to live in California!!! Don't you wish you were here?? Sorry all my family and friends that live in snowy freezing weather right now...but your always welcome to come visit:)





4 comments:

Carly said...

I am so completely homesick and want to go to the beach so bad! I can't believe you were able to go to the beach in January. How fun. Baby Dylan is so precious and Brinley is adorable as ever in her little ROXY shirt and cute sunglasses.

Amy said...

nice huh? we went last saturday too!
oh and by the way-i still have your baby gift sitting on my kitchen counter, aahhhh, i just need to walk it over to you!

Michelle said...

No worries. Snow and cold in January is the way I want it. The kiddos look so cute!

Holly said...

Beautiful kids. I can't wait to see your family.