Monday, March 2, 2009

Crazy How Time Flys....When Your Having Fun!

I can't believe it but our little guy is 2 months old already! It's crazy how fast it's gone by...he now weighs 13 lbs and 3 oz and is 24 inches long...a big little boy and I just adore him. So does his sister who just loves to take care of him and is mommy's little helper. He's starting to sleep 6 1/2 hours in a one stretch and I am loving that! He's also starting to coo and smile and it melts my heart every time. He's such a dream baby!!! We are just in love with our little boy!!!







7 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable pictures!!! He is such a cutie!

The Smallwood Family said...

What a cutie pie he is! They do grow so fast...it amazes me that Ella is already 6 months.

Coleen said...

Please have him come over and give Ani a few tips on how to be a better sleeper..to say I am jealous would be an understatement, but I am glad that you are sleeping.....now if only my daughter was sleeping

Lynsey said...

What a cutie, pretty soon he'll be passing Brinley up!

GaRNiTuRe said...

Hi- I know you don't know me, but I found you through a friend's blog- I just started a little hair clip store & I'm trying to get the word out- check it out! I think you'd like it!
www.garnitureclips.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Melissa, he is sooo cute!! Isn't fun watching Brinley interact with him!!!

Holly said...

He is adorable.