Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 Year Anniversary at the River!!

What better way to spend your 6 year anniversary then at the river with sunshine, wake boarding, and great friends!! It was a blast spending a long weekend at the river house in Parker Arizona...we had such a great time although I am very sore from wake boarding...but it felt so good to get back out on the water it's been forever since last summer I couldn't go because I was pregnant! I got a new board so it was nice to try it out!! Drew had a blast reuniting with his other love.....his boat....not to mention wake boarding with his buddies:) Brinley loved spending time with her friends Bonnie and Molly they had a blast together in the sand and entertained us all! Dylan was his usual "Dream Baby" self sleeping and enjoying the sunshine in between naps! Drew surprised me Saturday morning with beautiful flowers and a sweet card...thanks honey I love you tons:) All in all we had a great time...thanks everyone and especially the Hoke's we can't wait to do it again.









4 comments:

Carly said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 6 years!

Braden and Jodee said...

Happy Anniversary! Your kids are getting so big!

Meggan said...

Happy Anniversary! You and Drew are great together. I can't believe it has been six years since we have been roommates....time flies. Glad you had a great time at the river and finally got a chance to wakeborad.

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! The beach pics looks fun.