Sunday, January 17, 2010

MR. D Turns 1!!!

I seriously can't believe how time flys by...Dylan turned 1 on New Years Eve and it was such a blast! Not only does he have his own birthday party but everyone seems to be celebrating his birthday all over the world:) Brinley totally thought that the party hats, and noise makers and all the fun sparklers were all for Dylan's Birthday. So when we celebrated it again with a little family party at the park she was very confused saying "we just celebrated his birthday...mommy why does he get 2 parties and I only get 1?" She's too smart for us nothing gets past her. Dylan had a great time at both his parties and is now starting to walk all over the place. It's still a bit of an old man's walk but he's getting it and is so proud of himself:) He loved his cake at first he was a bit hesitant, but then after the kids cheering him on he got right into it. This first year with Dylan has been amazing. He is seriously my dream baby and has melted by heart. I can't go without kissing him a million times a day and loving his sweet cheeks. He truly lights up my day when I see him smile and the saying is for sure true...there's something about boys and their mommas. You can't quite put your finger on it, but I know my world will never be the same with this little guy in it!! We love you Dylan and Happy 1st Birthday:)





No comments: