Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Visit!!

At the end of June my mom and brother Matt came to visit for a week. While Matt and his friend were at a soccer camp, my mom stayed and hung out with me and spoiled the kids rotten as usual!! Tylee loved her new ride Mr. Dino and rides it backwards around the house! It's pretty funny to watch. She refuses to go forward! We managed to squeeze a little wakeboard session and the kids had a great time! Drew even tried to teach me how to drive the boat....I think so that he can have someone pull him for a change!! It was perfect weather and everyone got up...even though it took Matt awhile to figure it out:) Brinley and Tylee both had a crush on Tyler, Matt's friend! I guess this is what we have in store for us in the years to come! It was a great visit and we were sad to see them go!!





No comments: