Friday, March 28, 2008

It's All About The Easter Eggs!

Brinley LOVED gathering Easter eggs.....I think because she thought the eggs were balls and she is totally OBSESSED with balls or anything that might resemble one. So she loved hunting for Easter eggs and had a great time doing so the day before Easter. Her Elmo Easter basket was her all time favorite as she is also OBSESSED with Elmo. So I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of that Elmo Basket all year long. She also got spoiled this year with Easter dresses from both grandma's so she wore a couple on Easter day. She didn't seem to mind the wardrobe changes. She loves getting dressed up! A girl after my own heart. All in all it was a nice Easter day celebrated with family and lots of Easter balls...I mean eggs!









8 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Love her curls! I hope my little girl is as lucky :)

DeJong Family said...

what a cutie! Love the dresses!Hope you guys had a good Easter, it sounds like it... We are swinging the idea of coming to Cali to see you guys. Let us know when a good time will be.

britni said...

She is so PRETTY! She looks just like her mommy! I love the dresses too! Brooklyn to went through an Elmo basket stage, but hers wasnt as cute...hers didn't have the bunny ears! Love the pics!

Jami West said...

Brinley is too cute!! She looks so much like you and Drew. What a great mix :) Are you guys coming to the Ranch in May? Hope to see you there!

Cristina said...

Hello from one of Drew's cousins in Missouri. This is Rod's daughter. Your little girl is adorable. What a great picture of her and Uncle Stan.

Auntie Lexis said...

I love all the Easter pics of Brinley.I love coming over when i can and seeing her cute little personality.She is going to be a heartbreaker some day

Tiff and Dan said...

Melissa, so fun to see your blog and your cute little family! She is so darling! I bet you have fun dressing he up. I guess your mom is playing setup and trying to get Tanner and my sister Camille to see eachother this weekend. It's crazy how fast time flies. PQ days, good times at ricks and now were mom's. Keep in touch! Tiff

Hess Fam said...

Hi Melissa. I stumbled accross your blog through Jodee's. Brinley is so cute. It's fun to catch up with what you've been up to!
Megan