Friday, April 18, 2008

Cafe Rio Night!

So a couple weeks ago we had an awesome Cafe Rio night! Everything was homemade and very authentic! I had the recipes for the rice, pork, chicken, homemade beans, tortillas and of course the dressing! Let's just say I was in heaven. And now that I can make my own there's no need to envy those living in Utah and AZ. I now have my own Cafe Rio in the comfort of my own home. It's so darn close to the real thing that it hits the spot every time I have a craving. That night we also got some great photos of Brinley. My good friend who is a great photographer knows how to get Brinley going..she's such a little poser! She was smiling left and right and most importantly holding still....now why can't she ever do that for me??










9 comments:

Jami West said...

Yum! I do feel guilty living in Utah because Cafe Rios are around every corner but I'd take the California weather in a heartbeat :-)

Brinley is so so cute! She is a poser. Cute pictures.

DeJong Family said...

You will have to share the rice recipe with me, even though I live 15 min away from cafe rio sometime its nice to make your own.

britni said...

Cafe Rio sounds GREAT! Steph has the recipe and makes it occasionally. That sounds really good right now. Brinley is such a cutie! Those are great pictures. Her hair is getting so long. I love the pic with the red and green in it...the color is great!

Carly said...

I am gonna have to try it. I miss Cafe Rio.

Those are just priceless pics of cute Brinley. Wow...she is so gorgeous.

Meggan said...

You will have to email me the recipes. I just had the real thing yesterday and now this baby mama is craving it!

tiffany Snyder said...

um hello thanks for the invite.... let's plan a cafe rio dinner night asap.. brinnley's skirt today was soooo cute... we love janie and jack...

tiffany Snyder said...

sorry i spelled brinley wrong, oops...

Ted and Amanda said...

Love the pics of Brinley! She's going to be a knockout!

Robertsons said...

The photos of Brin are AMAZING!!