Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catalina Getaway & Triathlon

At the beginning of November we did a long day trip to Catalina Island...where do did a triathlon and did awesome!! For those of you that don't know this is Drew's new hobby besides golf. This was his second one and so far so good. I was suppose to do this one with him, but when Drew told me it was an open water swim in the ocean I thought twice about swimming with the Great White Sharks that are often spotted off the coast there. But when I got there it was an easy swim within the harbor that would of been fine for me....I guess next year I'm in. It was a fun time Drew's parents came with us to cheer Drew on and no one could of been prouder then Brinley!! Her face said it all everytime she spotted Drew:) She especially liked the yummy pizza feast afterwards and ice cream! At the end of the day we were exhausted, but still had enough energy to do a segway tour around the island. It was so worth it and really easy to ride! It was a long day, but so worth the adventure:) See you next year Catalina!!









No comments: