Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving in Tucson!!

Thanksgiving this year was so much fun...it was the first time my whole entire family were together! We were there for a full week and had so much fun hanging out, eating tons of good food, running Sabino Canyon because of all the food, bowling, watching & going to the movies, shopping, and playing sequence..which I am still the SEQUENCE CHAMPION:) We had such a fun time...yes it was a full house..but so worth all the fun memories. I also saw a few of my old high school buddies and it was great catching up with them. It felt like just yesterday we were back in high school living it up:) It's always fun to see old friends!! Thanksgiving was such a great day we had fun at the turkey bowl, and Drew was my mom's second hand in the kitchen:) We ended the night with talking all the guys in to seeing New Moon. They loved it...and yes we made them watch Twilight before so that they were all caught up. When I asked Drew who he'd rather be after the movie Edward or Jacob he said "for sure Jacob to be a Wolf would be awesome." It was such a fun time thanks family!! Oh and did I mention how spoiled Brinley and Dylan were??? I bet you could guess!









1 comment:

Carly said...

So fun to see pics of the family. What a fun trip. You look great, as always!