Friday, August 20, 2010

It's A Girl!!!

Tylee Jane Fenn was born on July 19th at 4:09pm and weighed in at 7 lbs 19 inches. It was such an easy delivery...almost too easy! My doctor broke my water at 1:15pm and out popped Tylee at 4pm! This pregnancy was so fun because we didn't know what we were having so right before I was going to deliver I told Drew that it was going to be a girl...for a couple of reasons...One being that I had very similar cravings as I had with Brinley and the second because we had a boy name all ready to go...but could not nailed down a girl name!!!! Right then and there I knew it was going to be a girl and I couldn't of been more thrilled!! She's such a good baby and a complete joy to have in the house. The kids are loving her and doing very well at having a new sibling in the family! Brinley thinks she's her real live baby doll...and Dylan LOVES to give her kisses:) All in all were slowly adapting to the new addition. It's definitely a change from 2 kids to 3. You forget how easy it was to go places with 2 kids and with 3 it's out of the question. My new philosophy is if we can't walk there we're not going!!








5 comments:

Ginger said...

Congrats! She's darling:)

The Birds said...

so cute....can't wait to play and hang out...you'll have to let me know when you are out and about more!

Lynsey said...

What a sweet little addition. She just fits right in!

Thompsons said...

cute family! I bet three is quite the adjustment, looks like you have it under control though. Nice seeing you at the river. :)

Holly said...

CONGRATS!!!