Friday, August 27, 2010

Scott's Wedding!!

So less then 2 weeks after giving birth to Tylee....we packed up the car and headed to Utah for Scott and Stephanie's Wedding!! Yes I know I am crazy, but I couldn't miss their wedding!! It wasn't too bad of a trip just really fast and jam packed with events! Tylee was an angel and didn't make a peep the whole trip up and the whole way back. She just slept and slept and slept. Now the other two were a little more work. Luckly Tanner and Lindsay drove with us and helped entertain them as best as they could. Dylan decided that on this trip he was going to be a little more of a wild boy and gave us a run for his money. He just wanted everyone's complete attention in the car 24/7 and used his lungs to get it:) We had a great time though hanging with the family, swimming, BBQ with cousins, Lagoon (I of course opted out on this one), and of course the wedding and recepetion, which was beautiful. We're excited to have Stephanie as a part of the family and am sure she'll fit in just fine:)














3 comments:

Ginger said...

I think Dylan's expressions in each picture of his are hilarious. He is a cute kid! (and so are Brinley and Tylee)

Thompsons said...

Hey I found your blog through Lynsey and what a cute little family you have. I love the pictures!

Holly said...

Cute family pics.