Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dylan Turns 2!!

Yes December is a very busy month we celebrated another birthday...our little man Dylan turned 2 on December 31st!! Everyday I tell Drew how lucky we are to have this little guy in our family...I'm still OBSESSED with him now more then ever!! He is seriously the sweetest kid! He's a smart boy and I can't believe half the things that come out of his mouth:) We call him our little parrot because he repeats everything you say and wont forget it...so yes we've learned to be very carefully when talking around him:) Honestly I couldn't imagine our life without this easy go lucky...absolutely ADORABLE guy! He has melted my heart since the moment the nurse laid him on my me when he was born and I can't seem to get enough of him. For his birthday we took him to ZOOMARS and let him play with the animals and ride the train. He liked the goats but didn't care to hold the guinea pigs...rabbits or ride the horse. He let his sister do all that....instead he rode the train over and over and over!! He was in Heaven:) Then for his cake he had Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes...yummy!! We love you little buggie!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!












No comments: