Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brinley Turns 3!!

Okay so she officially turned 3 on August 31st....but I am so behind in postings!! I can't believe that she is 3!! I feel like she's a lot older for sure:) She's such a big girl and such a help to me that I wouldn't know what to do without her. She is truly my favorite little girl who brings a smile to my face along with lots of laughs constantly throughout the day. She has already accomplished so much in the last year with learning to ride her bike with no training wheels, swimming all over the pool by herself, diving down into the deep end and getting dive sticks and swimming back to the side, jumping off a diving board and swimming to the side by herself, wake boarding on a U board by herself, along with many other things. I don't know if she can beat that this year, but we're excited to see what's too come. With our little Brinley you never know what little tricks she'll pull out of her bag!

For her birthday she took a few of her friends to Build-a-Bear Workshop and had a blast. She loves her Princess Aurora Bear and anytime anyone asks how old she is she says "I'm 3 and I had my party at Build a Bear Workshop" I guess she'll never forget her party!!

WE LOVE YOU BRINLEY TAYLOR YOUR THE BEST LITTLE GIRL ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!!!





1 comment:

The Smallwood Family said...

Brinley you are such an amazing little 3 year old. Sydney had so much fun at your party! Let's get you girls together soon.