Friday, October 9, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do!

I just love my two monkeys!! They are so much fun and the cutest things ever. I'd thought I'd just post some fun pictures of the kids from the summer. Brinley loves her brother and her brother just ADORES his big sister. It's the cutest thing to see him stop whatever he's doing when he hears her voice or sees her enter the room. I can't believe he's already 9 1/2 months old...time does go quickly especially with two kids! Dylan is ready to walk he's pulling himself up on everything and pushing toys across the room while walking...I guess it could be anytime now, which I am not ready for. He also loves to climb our stairs and is pretty fast at it too. Basically whatever Brinley does he tries to do it's the sweetest thing ever! He and Brinley can play together for hours it's quite nice that she can entertain him like that. Other things he's doing is he says mama all the time which I can't get enough of and the usual baba and dada every once and awhile...Drew always points out that Brinley said DaDa first. Whatever makes him happy right? Dylan has a rubber ducky that she just loves and every time he sees it he says Da and lights up...maybe he'll be like his Uncle Tanner who loved Ducks as a baby and little boy!! Dylan is also eating anything in sight. He's not too into his baby food...he likes the real stuff and will let you know if he your not giving him the food he sees you eat! I guess he takes after Drew who according to his mom was gumming McDonald hamburgers at 9 months. Like father like son! All I can say is I'm still OBSESSED with my little boy...in my eyes he can do no wrong!










3 comments:

Lynsey said...

They are getting so big! Hold Dylan off on that walking thing as long as you can, and good luck with the stairs! They are dolls!

Holly said...

Cute pics. Your kids eyes are so pretty.

britni said...

Seriously BEAUTIFUL kiddos!!!! I miss them!