Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can't Get Enough of The Pumpkin Patch!!!

This Halloween it seems like we've tried out all the pumpkin patches. One time we went with friends from the ward for FHE, another with Preschool, and again with family! The kids loved each time! Dylan loved the pumpkins too especially the ones he could stand against...it was his first time! I can't believe he's almost 10 1/2 months!! Crazy how fast he's growing...he's almost walking he likes to stand and walk around everything..he's just a cutie boy and I am still so Obsessed with him!! He weighs in at 21 lbs and 30 inches. He's going to be a tall one!! We also discovered his love for horses at the pumpkin patch...I guess he takes after his Grandpa Fenn:) He rode those horses like a true cowboy..rocking back and forth like he actually knew what he was doing...it was absolutely adorable! Brinley loved picking out all the baby pumpkins that's all she cares about these days...baby everything so when she saw the little pumpkins she was in heaven. Not to mention our stroller was full of baby pumpkins which can be very challenging to carve. All in all it was a great Halloween season at the pumpkin patches:)


















2 comments:

britni said...

They are getting so big!! Love the post...I miss them! Give them kisses from me!

Holly said...

I like the big pumpkins. I want one of those babies!